August 9-15 is Safe + Sound Week. What better way to celebrate than with free safety resources? We’re always updating our blog and resource library with the latest and greatest in workplace safety. Curious what other leaders and safety professionals are reading? Check out our top articles and resources in 2021 so far.
Top safety articles in 2021
Business owners and safety leaders continue to navigate the effects and implications of COVID-19. Our top articles focus on the pandemic’s impact on the restaurant industry, and safety considerations for employees working remotely.
- Restaurants and COVID-19: Challenges and Changes Affecting the Industry
- Tips to Avoid Work-Related Injuries While Working from Home
- 8 Must-Have Safety Policies and How to Enforce Them
- Medical Marijuana: Lessons Learned from the First Year of Legal Use
- Prevent Overexertion Injuries with Safe Lifting and Ergonomics
Top safety resources in 2021
Our top resources of 2021 are all about ergonomics. Safety professionals have come to our resource library most often looking for tips to help employees working at computers avoid strains and sprains.
- Tool Box Talk: Computer User Ergonomics
- Tool Box Talk: The 20/20/20 Rule
- Starter kit: Injury Management Kit
- Podcast: Trenching Safety
- Sample policy: Alcohol and Substance Use
Find your top safety resources
Every business is different – our most popular resources might not be the ones you need most in your organization! Not to worry, we’ve got you covered with hundreds of safety topics. Check out our safety resource library and sign up for The Safety Buzz newsletter to get the latest safety articles in your inbox.