When was the last time you went on an adventure? Sinking your feet into warm, silky sand, or crunching through freshly fallen snow? At Missouri Employers Mutual and Previsor Insurance, we want to partner with you to bind more business – and send you on your next getaway!
Our #AdventureBound campaign begins with January 1 binds
In our new #AdventureBound campaign, we’ll be sending winning agents and a guest to your choice of three lively locales:
How to qualify
How do you earn this exciting escape? Qualifying MEM and Previsor agents will:
- Come from a branch-level agency.
- Have three (3) bound policies and $300k in new business between Jan. 1 and March 31, 2023.
Alternative experiences have been arranged for agencies unable to accept corporate trips.
Bind more business to be #AdventureBound in 2023. More details are coming soon.
Blackout dates for hotel travel
- March 13-31
- May 26-30
- July 1-5
- Sept. 1-5
Travel must be completed on or before Nov. 2, 2023. After this date, incentive will be null and void.
- Trips includes accommodations for four nights, round-trip airfare, and spending card for incidentals.
- Any incurred costs due to flight cancellations, change fees or changes to the trip dates are attendee’s responsibility.
- All incurred costs outside room and airline tickets are attendee’s responsibility.
- The dates and room type will be mutually agreed upon between MEM and attendee. Dates are limited and subject to availability and blackout dates.
- Moxi Events will ONLY book your hotel room and round-trip flights. All other reservations will be attendee’s personal responsibility.
- Trips are only for the properties offered in the campaign. No exceptions or location substitutions will be permitted.
- Spending cards to be used for the trip have an expiration date. Once they expire, they are null and void and will not be replaced.